Thursday, June 12, 2008

It wasn't exacty a cool day at the Zoo but it was a lot of fun! Whenever Camron gets home and asks ali what she did today, she always tells him "We saw da Am-inals at da Zoo. . ." and then preceeds to tell him what she really did that day! We've only been to the zoo once, but she wants to go again. It would just be nice if she had all her cousins to go with!! Miss you guys!!:)




Ali loved the giraffe she named him Melman like the one on Madagascar, which she has only watched a few times but never seen the whole thing. She's pretty good with names unlike me. Actually, the other day, I found my self using her to try and remember someones name and sure enough it worked!:) She knew it.

Mom- This is for you! There is a beautiful garden at the exit of the zoo! You would love it! I thought of you and took some pictures. . . you could have taken better ones I know.



This is called Sothern Magnolia. I guess it's quite common in Texas. I thought it was beautiful! I love you MOM!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the zoo! I loved it as a kid and I love it even more now that I have my own kid to take. Ali is so cute and little cooper is adorable... I can't wait to meet him! I miss you guys and wish that florida wasn't so far away. Or actually I wish that I had lots of money so I could just fly over and hang out with you for a weekend. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

The flowers are gorgeous, and the photography is too. Keep it up!
Mom

ONE MORE DAY-Tribute to loved ones who have passed on -by three2u- {We all Love and Miss you AZURE}

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed