Ali and Hannah like to do everything together. They even ask to watch movies at each others house. Something they could do alone. Here they are watching Monsters Inc.
Here is Ali and Cooper in Orange. Didn't mean to make them match, guess I was just in a n orange mood that day.
I took a few snap shots while they were both being good and happy. . .
Apparently I was having way more fun than they were. They got pretty bored pretty fast!
The company moved us to Tampa Bay Florida now which we like even more that Jacksonville! The apartments here are awesome. They have a swimming pool, a theatre room, and awesome gym that I never go to, and its right next to a theme park that we bought season passes to. We go almost every morning. So much fun!







1 comments:
I love them all dressed up in ORANGE! They are both so cute.
Coop is gettin HUGE! He'll be a giant next time I see him.
Post a Comment