It's official his name is Cooper. . .
I was a little worried, Camron kept teasing me that in his baby blessing he was going to name him Nike James Connolly. So I got nervous when he paused during the blessing! Cooper's suit wa a little snug, because he is 5 months old already, but I wanted to do it in Heber with my family. He still made quite a cute little man.
My handsome boys before church!
Quick family Photo before the big shin-dig! Brindi's farewell talk was Sunday also so we did a dinner with family and friends! I try to avoid talking about that though! I get sad every time I think that she is leaving! less thatn two weeks its nuts! Thank You so much mom for hosting that! I hope you know how much I truley appreciate you!! You are the best mom ever! The lord truley blessed me with goodly parents! We all love so much!
Cooper fell asleep during pictures. . . he had had a long day! I think the funniest thing about all of the pictures we took we never once saw his bowtie. His double chin took care of that!!
My handsome boys before church!
Quick family Photo before the big shin-dig! Brindi's farewell talk was Sunday also so we did a dinner with family and friends! I try to avoid talking about that though! I get sad every time I think that she is leaving! less thatn two weeks its nuts! Thank You so much mom for hosting that! I hope you know how much I truley appreciate you!! You are the best mom ever! The lord truley blessed me with goodly parents! We all love so much!
Cooper fell asleep during pictures. . . he had had a long day! I think the funniest thing about all of the pictures we took we never once saw his bowtie. His double chin took care of that!!







3 comments:
I can't believe how big Cooper has gotten!!! He is such a good looking little boy. I am glad to see you guys are doing well!
That is the cutest family picture! It was really good to hear from you last week, I got your text I work late Tues, Wed, Thurs, Which makes it hard to make plans in the middle of the week. Let me know if your down here over the weekend!!! We should for sure all get together!
Lonna! Hey, thanks for calling the other day! You seriously have the cutest family! I wish we could have been there for the blessing. Cooper is so cute! What a rolly polley! I can't wait to cuddle that little guy! Love ya tons!
Post a Comment