Monday, May 11, 2009

Cater got his mission call!!

Carter said that he didn't want to go to Brazil. . . Don't think he could have gotten much closer! He has been Called to Serve in the Buenos Aires, Argentina mission! He reports to the MTC on August 12th. He is so super excited. He will make a great missionary! Congratulations Carter! We love you bro!

4 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

Congrats to him!! Which mission is he going to? Brandon served in the Buenos Aires West Mission. Brandon is SUPER excited for him!!

The Yarn Barn said...

Chancy is somewhere close to that mission, heck maybe it's the same, I don't know. Chancy will be home Sept. 5th though, just barely missed him.

challfamily said...

WOW !!!!!!!!!!! That is wonderful. I bet momma is really excited. What a blessing for the whole family.

Burch Family said...

Congrats Carter!! One of my brothers went to the Buenos Aires North Mission and he loved it! Good luck. You will do great! Now Lonna, I need you to post some pics! I figure you are in Pitt now and I want to see all the fun you are having! Bet you don't have a roller coaster in your back yard this year :)

ONE MORE DAY-Tribute to loved ones who have passed on -by three2u- {We all Love and Miss you AZURE}

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed