
We had the opportunity to go to Califonia with Camrons brother Craig and his family. We both left our little boys home with grandmas! And took Ali and Hannah to Knotts Berry Farm. We all had a blast! This is our first pic of the Vacation! We were in the Shuttle bus to go get our rental cars.

The first ride was the carosel of course but after going on all the other rides they too found out that the carosel is BORING!

Then we found some more exciting rides! The ferris wheel was a little more exciting!! I actually said a swear word on it!! :/ I thought I was falling to my death when the lady stopped it suddenly!! But it was a learning experience for me because I decided that I didn't want the last word to come out of my mouth be a swear word. . . that might not go over well with St Paul at heavens gate!!

The Boat ride that I only went on once because I got sea-sick! WHOO!
Ali and Hannah loved the freedom of being able to go on rides all by themselves . . . they thought they were big stuff! Even rode with NO HANDS!!

I guess the Bus ride was just for the girls! They sure liked this one. It just went up and down and tickled like driving on Bush Hwy!

Ali loved Snoopy. One of these days we will go to Disneyland and she can meet the princesses!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment