I was cleaning out my car and left Ali inside coloring . . . Cooper must have secretly nabbed one of the markers! I came back in and said "cooper WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" and he replied "I RY NI-KEE" Which means he was writing Nike . . . I draw the nike swoosh for him, looks like he wanted to draw it for me! Fortunately, for me, it was a wonderful crayola washable so it did no damage! I had to capture cooper's artwork! Oh and he's crying right here because Ali spanked him for writing on mom's walls! I knew it would come off so he didn't get in to much trouble . . . just enough so hopefully he won't do it with a sharpie!
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Hi supermodel!!! Your kids are too cute! I love the last pic..so hilarious! Your little girl looks exactly like you...how fun! Good luck in PA this summer! It'll be fun to keep in touch!
Post a Comment