Monday, September 29, 2008

Ready for Church

This is what happens when you ask for help getting the kids ready for the day!! I asked Camron and Camron asked Ali to go get some clothes for Cooper to wear. . . Ali came back with the works! A hat for them both and a tie for her, and a bow tie for him. And his clothes Obviously don't match! Maybe not so obvious, I'm not sure Camron knew that:/ After Camron dressed them up Ali said "OK Coopa let's go to chech"
Late Start for Dance Ali is taking Dance classes from Leti (my sis-in-law). They are at 9 and Ali usually wakes up around 9 so she is eating breakfast as we walk out the door.

Shy CookSometimes Ali is camera shy, or maybe she is just stobborn and doesn't want to do anything I want her to do. I just thought she looked cute in all of her cooking stuff, so I told her I wanted to take a picture, she took off running trying to hide from me. . .

BUTT I still got a few snaps!:)

4 comments:

Taralee said...

BUTT I thought you said you were 40. (Off of the Kid.) I love that little lady. Her butt crack is hilarious. Tell ali that she needs to say no to crack! :)

Taralee said...

oh AND by the way...I think Ali did a great job dressing Cooper and herself. That girl's got style.

PSS. You should fly up with your mom and pops this weekend. Come on, you know you want to!!

Jamilyn said...

sorry i havent called you back hunny.. we have been a little busy this week. bradley is working 2 jobs and doesnt get home till 10 during the week and leaves at 5 AM and stratton is recovering from surgery. sorry i missed the party...

Robyn Hollobaugh said...

I love your family picture on your header and the new seasonal background. Your family is precious Lonna!

ONE MORE DAY-Tribute to loved ones who have passed on -by three2u- {We all Love and Miss you AZURE}

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed