WHERE TO START
It's been a while since I last blogged. . . I've been pretty busy lately! I guess I will start with our Vegas trip. I just started working for a company called NuSkin and my husband and I were invited to a place called "The Pirates Cove." for a training, All expeses paid! So of course I jumped on that and I can't tell you how glad I am that I went! This place was amaizing. My Pictures unfortunately won't do justice but you'll get the idea!
First I'll show you our beautiful room! We slept like rocks on that bed!
Loved this bath! And had quite the shower too!
Now let's move onto the fun stuff!!
This would be the 18ft deep swimming pool. (One of the four)There was a super fast slide that went through the ship and into the "depths of the sea." Inside the slide it was pitch black, But there were laser lights throughout it and pirates telling you to "walk the plank"etc. . . there was also a rope hanging that you could swing on!
There was an ice cream machine and you could get ice cream whenever you wanted! And if you know me, you know I can't resist ice cream!
This would be another pool. This one started shallow and ended at 12ft. It was on the upper level. I don't want to put a billion pictures on here so I will just tell about a few things. There was an amaizing Gym and basketball/racquetball court. There were plasma screens outside everywhere. There were 6 different sections, or houses, that all had kitchens and had about 4 full bedroom/bathrooms in each section. There was Pirate decor everywhere. It overlooked Lake Mead so was actually 20 miles outside of Vegas. Any way this place was amaizing. Something I will never forget!
This would be the 18ft deep swimming pool. (One of the four)There was a super fast slide that went through the ship and into the "depths of the sea." Inside the slide it was pitch black, But there were laser lights throughout it and pirates telling you to "walk the plank"etc. . . there was also a rope hanging that you could swing on!
There was an ice cream machine and you could get ice cream whenever you wanted! And if you know me, you know I can't resist ice cream!
This would be another pool. This one started shallow and ended at 12ft. It was on the upper level. I don't want to put a billion pictures on here so I will just tell about a few things. There was an amaizing Gym and basketball/racquetball court. There were plasma screens outside everywhere. There were 6 different sections, or houses, that all had kitchens and had about 4 full bedroom/bathrooms in each section. There was Pirate decor everywhere. It overlooked Lake Mead so was actually 20 miles outside of Vegas. Any way this place was amaizing. Something I will never forget!

We had a lot of fun and met some really cool people that we hope to see more of in the future! There is also this really cool video of Camron jumping 50 ft into the 18ft deep pool! I wanted to put on here but my computer wouldn't let me I'll try again later!
This is when we were leaving. Sad to go, but hopefully we will get to go back sometime!







2 comments:
WOW! How fun! What are you doing with NuSkin? Is that the same thing that Lenna and Kelli are doing?
It looks like such a fun resort. It would be so much fun to go there with a bunch of people. That would be awesome.
Oh and for the pictures. I edit them from Picnik.com. You can upload 5 pics at a time and just edit them and then save them on your computer. There are a TON of different things you can do to the pics. I love it. Let me know if you need help.
That sounds awesome. Heck I'd work for Nuskin to!!! Did you try loading the video through Utube?
Post a Comment