Boston, MA
DAY 1
Registration & Fun in Boston
So I did something I've always thought would be really fun to do! I went and tried out for American Idol! There was a Pinnacle office in Boston, and I had a friend there. I met Kelli last year in Florida, and she said I could stay with her & her husband while in Boston. Then the office shut down the day I got there, and I didn't even get to see her while I was there. But I was still able to stay in the apartments that they had there.
Registration and tryouts were at the New England Patriots stadium.
This I Kyler, my American Idol Tryout buddy. We stood in the pouring rain for about an hour.
Then it cleared up and we stood in line for about 20 more minutes. It wasn't that bad of a wait! I thought we were going to be here for hours!
This is downtown Boston. After we went and registered for American Idol, at 4 o'clock in the morning we went downtown to check it out.
Then we went downtown to look at some sites and take pictures. . .
I loved this clock and its a pretty cool picture too!
We ate at Legal Sea foods. I didn't know there were IL-legal sea foods:D
They had some amazing New england Clam Chowder!
We ordered Calamari as an appetizer. I don't think I really knew what I was ordering when I ordered it. I wanted to try something new and our waitress suggested the Calamari. I was thinking "its some form of octopus but its cooked and its legal right?. Little did I know that I was going to have this baby octopus show up on my plate!! It was an entire octopus. . . I counted all 8 legs! OK! No I didn't
I was a little nervous! I had eaten some pieces of the Calamari, but there was something WIERD about sticking the whole thing in my mouth!!? Its rubbery and so its like you stuck your hand in the ocean and grabbed something and started chewing on it!! Lets just stick to: Indescribable. . .
Needless to say. . . I ate it! Weird stuff.
This is the train station.
China town!
Fenway Park. . . Where the Boston red socks play.
Really old, really neat theatre.







2 comments:
Wow that's really cool! I'm glad that you're trying it! BTW i love your hair...it looks really good like that.
Chantelle
Wow I want to go there... That is awesome that you tried out.. I love the picture with Ryan too thats sweet haha.
Post a Comment