May 25th- May 31st
She's quite the Model!
I did this whole little get up for $6 plus I have enough stuff to make another tutu Maybe 2!
I thought it would be cool to have something for the 4th of July.
Gavin came over to play and he wanted to play dress up too!
She decided he was stinky and needed a diaper change too!
Cooper got stuck in the Bean Bag Toss. AKA Corn Hole. It's a popular game back here on the East coast. You throw Corn bags 30 ft and try and make them land in the hole. . . Anyway Cooper fit into the hole and couldn't get out.
Ali even tried to help him out!!!
Then Ali decided she wanted some attention and wanted to get her pic taken too!!
And here's Ali taking pictures again!!
We made some baw-tay ba-tay chaw-co-law-tay. You'd know what I was talking about if you watched Dora!
Note to self: Chocolate pudding. . . it makes a mess!
This is the view from right outside our apartment. Ali calls it the Castle.
Same thing just a little closer.
This is the view from the Park at the Apartments. I think it is such a cool building!







0 comments:
Post a Comment