Monday, August 18, 2008

Found some Pics

We will miss Hannah

Ali and Hannah did everything together this summer and will surely miss eachother!! Hannah left 2 days ago and Ali is already having to reajust! She mentions her at least 20 times a day! It will be a summer they may never remember, but had a lot of fun! They really were inseparable.
They even ATTEMPTED to take naps together. Mostly they enjoied getting their stuffed animals and babies in trouble:) they would put them in the corner for time out or tell them to take a nap, or tell them they were naughty for peeing in their panies. . . I wonder where they get it!!?? Here are a few pictures just to remember the times!

2 comments:

Devin and Melinda said...

It's neat to see cousins be such good friends. I am glad that they will still see a lot of each other in the future. We are excited to see you guys!

Craig said...

Oh, what fun days! Hannah loves looking at these pictures. Right now she's sitting on the lap pointing to the picture with the bird saying, "I wanna watch the animal show." I'm surprised at how much she remembers from Queen Creek. By the way, love the flip flop story...can't say I'm surprised! Tell Ali hi for me and Hannah. I just thought we should call her, but it's 10:30 at night there!

ONE MORE DAY-Tribute to loved ones who have passed on -by three2u- {We all Love and Miss you AZURE}

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed