Saturday, August 2, 2008

Her father's daughter

Here's my little poser. I swear, she gets it from her dad.



They love being outside, problem is . . . no one else does. It's so humid, but they don't ever seem to mind! The grass is like razor blades but it's green and they don't seem to care.

Ali got a new stroller and she loves it Cooper on the other hand Not so much. I don't know if you can see his face but he is on the verge of being done having a sister who plays house with him.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ali, you look way too old, and Cooper is already a big boy. I've missed out on so much. I love you all. Mom/G-Ma

ONE MORE DAY-Tribute to loved ones who have passed on -by three2u- {We all Love and Miss you AZURE}

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed