THE SHIP
For some reason I could not get the video that we made of the cruise to work on here so I am just going to have to live with the pictures! I'm just bummed because the video was pretty sweet and I worked really hard on it!!!




The Ship: The Ship was awesome. . . We spent 4 days on it, and we never got bored! There were activities every second! Pools w/ waterslides, Jacuzzis, big screen with football games. . .( I thought we were getting away from all of that!!) Goofy golfing, men's hairy chest competition, Karaoke contests, a basketball court, and of course late night mafia games, and the FOOD. How could we get bored? OH! and the view! I wish I could have gotten pics of the dolphins we could see jumping in the ocean. It was absolutely wonderful!!
1 comments:
wow you guys have sure been having fun I am so jealous of your trip! Your bows are soo cute I am going to have to take you up on one of those sometime!
Post a Comment