Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Playin' on picnik and randomness

I still have no clue where these kiddos got their blue eyes, but I SURE don't mind them!!
There was a time I wondered if they would ever get along!! I sure am glad they have started to figure things out!


Cooper was trying to imitate Ali's every move! Cam will probably kill me for posting this!?

My everyday helpers! I think I have just realized why I don't like cooking and baking as much as I used to!

2 comments:

NICOLE said...

So cute!! Love the BLUE eyes! My kids all started off with really blue eyes til about age 3 now they are all changing:(

Jacob and Sheena Lee said...

Hey there miss Lonna...love the apron you have on...I am seriously wearing mine right now as I type..I am wearing a new white shirt and eating lunch..Figured I better keep it nice. Can you believe how long it has been since we went and got those pics done? By the way love the pic oc Cooper in dress up. Gunner does it all the time! Its great!

ONE MORE DAY-Tribute to loved ones who have passed on -by three2u- {We all Love and Miss you AZURE}

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed